Barclays Plate Friday 31st July 2020
1) Friday 31st July 2020 from 5.30 pm to 10.30 pm
2) Brown Trout and Grayling over 20 cms.
3) Fish should be measured in centimetres and returned.
4) Total length and number of fish to be recorded.
5) Results will be posted in Foreman's and on the village web site.
6) There will be no meet up in at the Masons afterwards.
7) Please email results to Jim Cameron (email address on poster displayed on Village Hall notice board.)
8) Social distancing of at least 2 metres to be strictly observed.
9) No sharing of cars
Sunny intervals and a moderate breeze is the long range forecast.
River level checker.