First of all the society would like to wish one of its members Mr Gordon Wharton a speedy recovery from the terrible virus that is affecting the whole world at the moment.
As you may be aware fishing is now permitted on both sides of the Tweed. See below links for guidance on Covid 19 and fishing.
This has resulted in the start of competitions for 2020. The first is tomorrow night. It is an open competition and any legal method is permitted. Permits and tackle are available from Foreman's Butchers if required.
1) Friday 26th June 2020 from 5.30 pm to 10.30 pm.
2) Trout & Grayling over 20 cms.
3) Fish should be measured in centimetres and returned.
4) Total length and number of fish to be recorded.
5) Results will be posted in Forman's Butchers and on the Village Hall notice board.
6) There will be no weigh in at the Masons.
7) Please email results to Jim Cameron (email address on the Village Hall notice board)
8) Social Distancing of at least 2 metres to be strictly observed.
9) No sharing of cars.
Tight lines! and hopefully the weather will hold.
Please refer to the Groups member page for forthcoming events.